Lakeshore Veins is your vein clinic. We promise to give you the best vein care available. Best vein care means we treat you as an individual and give you the attention you deserve. We also make sure you are fully informed and comfortable with all of your treatment options. Finally, our staff and physician have the experience you deserve. Dr Anne Bartel has been treating venous disease and varicose veins for over 15 years and has the credentials you are looking for: Board Certified Interventional Radiologist, Diplomat of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine and Registered Vascular Technologist.
Why Lakeshore Veins?
- First vein center in Wisconsin to be nationally accredited! We are certified in our ultrasound vascular testing and our vein clinic procedures.
- Advanced, in office vein procedures to get rid of varicose and spider veins and varicose eczema. Procedures include laser vein ablation, radiofrequency ablation, microphlebectomy and sclerotherapy. In addition, we perform industry leading services including vein glue and new medications used for ultrasound guided foam sclerotherapy
- Real results: see some of our clients’ before and after pictures of varicose veins.
- Experienced, caring staff who will address all your concerns
- Best vein center. Come see for yourself! We’re located in Mequon, Wisconsin and treat patients from Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Calumet, Washington and Waukesha counties. Read our reviews!
- Winner. Voted Milwaukee’s Top Choice in three categories. Best Medical Practice, Best Medical Spa and Best Cosmetic Surgeon in 2018 and Best Medical Spa in 2017