Lakeshore Veins Healthcare Career Scholarship
We are pleased to announce the Lakeshore Veins Healthcare Career Scholarship. This scholarship is our way of supporting and growing talent in the healthcare field here in Wisconsin, where we are committed to providing exceptional healthcare. It is a $1,000 scholarship which will support one high-achieving college student pursuing a healthcare related field.
If you are a current or aspiring college student and meet the eligibility requirements below, we hope you’ll submit an application. We look forward to the chance to read your essay and award the scholarship.
In order to qualify for the Lakeshore Veins Scholarship, you must meet all of the criteria below:
- You are passionate about pursuing a healthcare related field
- You are currently enrolled in, or have been accepted by, an accredited university/college in Wisconsin. We encourage both undergraduate and graduate students to apply.
- You have a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- You are able to provide an unofficial copy of your transcript, proof of college enrollment status, and your essay, no later than the deadline below.
Deadline to Apply
The applications must be received by: July 31, 2019.
How to Apply
To apply for the Lakeshore Veins Scholarship, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements, then complete the following:
- Please write an essay on the topic below to show us why you should be considered for this scholarship. Please keep essays between 500 and 1,000 words in length:
- Your essay should be in a word document or similar (google docs) format. Please include your full name in the document title.
- Email the completed essay, documentation of GPA, and college enrollment status to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Lakeshore Veins Scholarship’ in the subject line.
How and when did you first realize your interest in a healthcare related field?
How did this experience shape your plans and goals for the future?